For entry requirements for this course, please visit: https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/research/programmes/programme/doctorate-in-educational-psychology
Months of entry
This programme aims to provide you with an advanced level of knowledge in educational psychology and, upon completion of the course, you will be qualified to practice as an Educational Psychologist.
This programme provides you with the opportunity to develop your critical and reflective skills to the relevant theories and approaches which comprise the subject. By the end of the three years, you should:
- Have a detailed knowledge of educational psychology, its key theories and the findings which support or challenge those theories.
- Be able to use your knowledge of the subject in original and creative ways.
- Be able to conduct research within different paradigms.
- Be able to apply your research findings in creative, novel ways.
- Adopt a psychological, change-focused approach.
Information for international students
With over 8,500 international students from more than 130 countries, you will be joining a diverse and inspiring academic community.
For further information about our English language requirements, please visit https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/international/english-language-requirements
Fees and funding
For information about fees and funding, please visit: https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/research/programmes/programme/doctorate-in-educational-psychology
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries