- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study in finance or quantitative methods is preferred
Months of entry
You are a business-focused individual with a high-performing career in global shipping and its associated industries as your ultimate goal. Equally at home with practical subjects and academic theory, you thrive on solving tough challenges under time constraints. You want to acquire or sharpen the skills necessary to operate at an executive level in areas ranging from shipping, supply chain and commodities, to finance, investment, trading, banking and related sectors and industries.
- Offer high quality teaching in its three interlinked disciplines of shipping, trade and finance
- Produce high quality research in these areas
- Create a forum for international dialogue between academia, industry and government and to link decision makers.
- The combination of the three disciplines of shipping, trade and finance was pioneering at the time but also remains current and relevant in today’s economic and financial environment. This multi-disciplinary approach ensures that you are equipped with competitive skills and knowledge not only in the core area of shipping but also in the areas of commodity trade, ship finance, banking and investment.
Information for international students
The required IELTS level is an average of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in the writing section and no less than 6.0 in any other sectio
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||50|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||50|
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7040 8600