To apply for this course, you will need to hold a Bachelor's degree with lower second-class honours or above, or overseas equivalent in a numerate subject with substantial computing content.
Months of entry
This MSc is aimed at students with a passion for computer games and a strong interest in programming. It is designed to develop your career in the games industry. The course will help you build on your undergraduate degree (which should be in a numerate subject with substantial computing content) or help you update your skills after a time in industry as a computing professional.
The Computer Games Technology MSc will help you to develop:
- Strong technical skills suitable for professional programming roles in the game industry.
- Specialist knowledge in computer graphics, AI, physics and audio.
- The ability to design and build game engines from scratch in industry standard languages, including C++.
- Knowledge of the games development process, including the pitch, design, and use of a game engine to build a demo.
- Experience of the planning, management and execution of a major games technology project.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Programmes Office
- +44 (0)20 7040 0248