A first or second class honours degree; or 3rd class degree with three years' relevant experience; or pass degree with five years' relevant experience; or HND/C with seven years' relevant experience.
Exceptional candidates may be accepted with 10 years' relevant experience, where this experience is gained in Information Security, Information Operations, Information Risk or a related role.
Months of entry
The course will specifically focus on responses to serious, present and emerging threats in the information domain. The course enables the student to gain an organisational view of cyber, the domain, the drivers and constraints. Whilst a technical understanding is of value, the course is designed to ensure that the bigger, contextual, aspects of cyber is understood thereby enabling decision making in relation to cyber to be undertaken within an organisation.
Students will be government, corporate and critical information infrastructure staff who are one or more of the following:
- Managers or leaders in a cyber environment who need to understand information risk and respond to cyber threats.
- Procurement staff commissioning critical or sensitive projects.
- Policy and planning staff interested in computer network and security operations.
- Those charged with accreditation and assessment of security measures.
- Those holding the positions of, or aspiring to be, Chief Information Officers (CIO) or Chief Information Security Officers (CISO).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 1234 758540