Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We welcome MBA applications from talented candidates from all backgrounds. Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to us. We want students who will challenge us and their classmates, people that know their own mind and strive for both personal and team success. We want to know how ambitious you are, how determined you are, your potential to develop and make a difference.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of three years' post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and / or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential
Months of entry
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the UK. We are known for our excellence in leadership development and for our strong links with global businesses. Our long tradition of management education means that we have a global alumni network of over 28,000 members in over 130 countries worldwide.
The Cranfield Full-time MBA will help you to:
- Create and implement your own leadership development plan, setting a vision for where you want to be professionally and how you are going to get there.
- Prepare for and find a professional role that suits you based on your personality, skills, experience and career aspirations.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of core aspects of business and finance, as well as enhance your soft skills such as self-awareness, teamwork and resilience.
- Discover the confidence and competence to take on new challenges, and raise the level of your ambition.
- Build relationships with and learn from experienced, like-minded professionals from all around the world.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time13 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081