Candidates must possess, or be expected to achieve, a first or second class UK Honours degree or equivalent in a relevant science, engineering or related discipline. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
Months of entry
This course provides a fundamental understanding of materials’ properties, their processing and computer based design procedures, which are essential for product commercialisation from the concept phase. It also includes the development of new materials and the improvement and application of current materials in new and novel structures.
There are numerous benefits associated with undertaking a postgraduate programme of study at Cranfield University, including:
- Study in a postgraduate-only environment where Masters' graduates can secure positions in full-time employment in their chosen field, or undertake academic research
- Teaching by leading academics as well as industrial practitioners
- Working alongside a strong research team
- Dedicated support including extensive information resources managed by Cranfield University's library
- Consultancy to companies supporting their employees on part-time programmes in relation to individual projects
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 1234 758540