A first or second class UK Honours degree in a relevant science, engineering or related discipline, or the international equivalent of these UK qualifications. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
Months of entry
An established course developing professionals with a thorough understanding of the processes, skills and behaviours needed to create and manage competitive manufacturing operations. It majors on industrially relevant projects, team working, and transferable skills. Our graduates enjoy careers in a wide range of sectors from financial services through to health care.
There are numerous benefits associated with undertaking a postgraduate programme of study here, including:
- Study in a postgraduate-only environment where Masters' graduates can secure positions in full-time employment in their chosen field, or undertake academic research
- Teaching by leading academics as well as industrial practitioners
- Work alongside a strong research team
- Dedicated support for off-campus learners including extensive information resources managed by the University's library
- Consultancy to companies supporting their employees on part-time programmes, in relation to individual projects
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 1234 758540