About School of Management
Cranfield School of Management is an exclusively postgraduate business school located in the heart of the UK. We are a world-leader in management education, research and consultancy and our mission is to improve the practice of management. We have a global reputation for developing high-performing leaders in technology and management.
We are globally recognised for our excellence in leadership development and for our powerful industry links and real-world focus. Renowned for our strong links with global organisations, we provide practical management teaching through a range of activities including leadership, finance, marketing and logistics.
Our contribution to global innovation is world-leading, changing the way society thinks, works and learns.
What makes Cranfield School of Management unique?
- Our Flagship MBA is Ranked 9 in the UK, 19 in Europe and 57 in the world in the Financial Times Global MBA ranking 2016
- Our Management MSc is ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world in the first The Economist WhichMBA? Masters in Management ranking 2017
- Our Finance and Management MSc is ranked 4th in the UK and 25th in the world in the Financial Times Masters in Finance Pre-experience ranking 2016
- We are ranked in the top five of UK universities for commercial research income
- 95% of School of Management students are employed within three months of graduation*
- Our graduates are highly valued in the job market and secure roles in some of the world’s best-known organisations including PricewaterhouseCoopers, Morgan Stanley, Amazon, Coca-Cola, IKEA, Virgin, KPMG, Adidas and Mars
- We are the only university in the world to own and run an airport and to have airline status
*based on those students for whom we hold data, across all School of Management full-time master’s courses (2015/16 cohort)
Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in the major school and programme specific rankings, reinforcing our position as a top global management school.
We are one of an elite group of schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation of: AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), AMBA (the Association of MBAs) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
Our postgraduate subjects
- Management MSc
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Executive Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
New for 2018: Management and Leadership MSc
Scholarships and funding
We offer a range of part and full-fee funding opportunities, including bursaries and scholarships to help you pay for your studies. Many of the options available to you are based on your course of interest, nationality and academic achievements. Visit our individual course webpages for details about course specific funding, or our ‘Funding opportunities’ page for other options.
Cranfield University has over 60,000 alumni. We are committed to providing a world-class programme of inclusive and lifelong services to our alumni. Find out more about our alumni.
Notable Cranfield alumni
Warren East, CEO of Rolls-Royce; John McFarlane, Executive Chairman of Barclays; Ombola Johnson, Minister for Communication Technology Nigeria; Sarah Willingham, Founder of Letssavesomemoney.com and Dragon on BBC’s Dragon’s Den.
Cranfield School of Management is 40 minutes away from central London by train, with nearest towns being Milton Keynes and Bedford. London Luton airport is the closest to the University, while Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted are all easily accessible via train and coach.
We offer both catered and self-catered on campus accommodation, from halls of residence to shared houses, apartments for couples to houses for families.
The University can also help to find private accommodation in nearby towns and villages.
Please visit our website to find out more about our accommodation.
We offer up to five Open Days a year at our Cranfield campus, providing you with the chance to attend our informative theme showcase sessions, meet academic staff, talk to our current students and visit our world-class facilities.
You will be able to enjoy a campus tour as well as visit our great range of accommodation options.
Our admissions team will be on hand to guide you through the application process and you will have the opportunity to explore funding opportunities that may be available to you. Come and find out what makes Cranfield special.
- Social media accounts