Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
• A minimum of three (preferably five) years' relevant work experience since graduation of a managerial nature.
• 2.1 undergraduate degree or international equivalent.
• Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry.
• IELTS of 7.0 or above in IELTS with no element below 6.0, or 102 or above in TOEFL IBT with no element below 23.
Months of entry
The MSc Business Analytics course is intended to provide premium Masters-level education and training in relevant areas of contemporary business analytics in a supportive research-led interdisciplinary learning environment.
The broad aims are:
- To develop advanced and systematic understanding of the complexity of data, including the sources of data relevant to business, alongside appropriate analysis techniques
- To enable you to critically review and apply relevant business analytics knowledge to practical situations
To develop a critical awareness of current issues in business analytics which is informed by leading research and practice in the field
- To develop a conceptual understanding of existing research and scholarship to enable the identification of new or revised approaches to business analytics practice
- To develop creativity in the application of knowledge, together with a practical understanding of how established, advanced techniques of research and enquiry are used to develop and interpret knowledge in business analytics
- To develop the ability to conduct research into business analytics issues that requires familiarity with a range of business data, research sources and appropriate methodologies and ethical issues
- To develop advanced conceptual abilities and analytical skills in order to evaluate the rigour and validity of published research and assess its relevance to new situations
- To extend the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, using a range of media.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details