Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
• A minimum of three (preferably five) years' relevant work experience since graduation of a managerial nature.
• 2.1 undergraduate degree or international equivalent.
• Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry.
• IELTS of 7.0 or above in IELTS with no element below 6.0, or 102 or above in TOEFL IBT with no element below 23.
Months of entry
Modern business relies more and more on analytics for understanding and predicting customer behaviour, monitoring and optimising its processes and managing and supporting suppliers. Understanding the use of big data for business is a key skill in today’s global market.
The MSc is designed to help you understand the role of business analytics within an organisation, and to gain insights from data through decision-making techniques, algorithms for big data, machine learning, and natural language techniques for social media analytics.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details