The equivalent of a UK first or upper second class honours degree.
Months of entry
Our innovative MSc Accounting programme sits within Durham’s portfolio of Masters programmes. A one year full-time programme, it provides an opportunity for you to develop an in-depth understanding of the theory and practice of accounting as well as the critical thinking skills so valued by employers. The MSc in Accounting covers key accounting topics including financial statements and their preparation, the practical limitations of financial reporting, and the regulatory framework and its complexities.
This is an ideal programme to choose if you’re looking to pursue a career in accountancy, finance and business.
You will study:
- Accounting Theory
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting and Taxation
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Planning and Control
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Research Methods & Methodology in Accounting.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Durham University Business School
- +44(0)191 334 1000