Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent).
Minimum 3 years work experience.
Months of entry
According to our participants, it is the strong focus on entrepreneurship, the 9-month consultancy project and the large diversity in student body and faculty that makes our full-time MBA programme uniquely suited to meet their needs.
Take your career to the next level and benefit from:
- Project based learning with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Project
- Exploration of alternate business models via Learning Trips
- Specialisation by industry (Luxury Business or Innovation in Life Sciences) or by firm type (MNEs or New Ventures)
- Lessons from corporate and social intrapreneurs, as well as from entrepreneurs who started their own companies
- Small cohort size / large cohort diversity
- A clear career focus through continuous Careers Services
- A wide range of elective courses tailored to your needs
- International exchange opportunities.
Information for international students
English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE).
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Emlyon Business School