Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline. 3 years’ work experience.
- Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered. Proficiency in English.
- Do not hesitate to send your CV to one of our admissions coordinators to check your eligibility for the MBA in International Management.
Months of entry
The MBA in International Management is a one-year, two-country full-time programme which provides young professionals with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
You will join a cohort of students from around the world with diverse educational and professional backgrounds.
The MBA covers all the functional areas of management and provides a multicultural hands-on experience.
- 10-month, full-time programme with a strong cross-cultural approach
- 2 countries of your choice from 6 ESCP Business School campuses
- Experiential learning: 2 Company Consultancy Projects, 12 weeks each
- 24 electives offered
- Double degrees available
Why choose ESCP's MBA in International Management?
1. Study and live in two key European cities
Starting in September each year, ESCP's MBA degree allows students to benefit from studying and living in two different European countries of their choice.
- Term 1: London, Paris, Turin
- Term 2: Berlin, Madrid, Paris
2. Get practical experience in two countries
During the 10-month programme, you will work on two Company Consultancy Projects of 12 weeks each while in two countries, thereby building your international experience.
3. Customise your degree with electives
You will have the opportunity to customise your degree by choosing four electives from 24 options offered across seven countries.
Furthermore, our MBA offers the opportunity of double degrees with an optional third semester in Berlin.
4. Expand your professional network
ESCP Business School has 65,000+ active alumni members in 150 different countries. Moreover, every year ESCP welcomes 7,100+ students, representing 120 different nationalities to its campuses, meaning you will get to study in a very vibrant and diverse environment.
The School also partners with 100+ national and international companies of all sizes acting as a platform for the active transfer of knowledge. Some of these include: L'Oreal, Pfizer, EDF, EY, BNP Paribas, Salesforce and Bloomberg.
5. Benefit from the strong professional and personal development focus
Alongside the professional competencies and managerial skills that you will gain in class, we offer a special programme that focuses on identifying your professional objectives and providing you with the advice, data and tools necessary for your ideal career pursuit.
You will also benefit from expert one-to-one coaching sessions, personal development workshops, professional skills seminars, optional language classes and frequent networking events.
Information for international students
The Admissions Process
The Application Form
Applications are made online. The application form must be completed entirely in English.
The Personal Interview
Each candidate is interviewed by a panel made up of programme directors, faculty and alumni.
A Skype interview can be offered to candidates residing outside of Europe.
You will receive the admission decision within three weeks after the admission session.
Admitted candidates must confirm their acceptance by the deadline indicated in the offer letter. A non-refundable deposit of €5,000 is required to secure a place in the programme once admission has been granted. This amount is deducted from the total tuition fees.
Fees and funding
Scholarships & Financing
We have a range of financing options, as well as scholarships for eligible candidates, which can help towards funding the programme:
Grants & Scholarships
ESCP Europe offers two types of grants awarded at the time of admission offer:
- Excellence scholarship: up to €10,500
- Merit-based ans social diverisity scholarships : up to €9,500
We have a range of financing options, as well as scholarships for eligible candidates, which can help towards funding the programme. ESCP scholarships, grants and discounts are not accumulative. The maximum amount of funding given is €15,000.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Poonam Bharkhada
- +44 207 443 8825