- Completed application form.
- 1 copy of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and transcripts.
- Proof of English fluency: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native; or equivalent.
- 2 letters of recommendation (use of PPI recommended).
- 1 written or video essay.
- 1 copy of CV/résumé.
Applicants must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE. 5+ years of professional work experience (may include military service).
- An interview with the Dean.
Months of entry
January, October, March
The MBA in International Business provides students with the knowhow to navigate a world with rapidly dissipating borders. Today’s successful professionals must come with a varied skill set which is adaptable to the diversity and international nature of the global market. Students develop a broad understanding of the global economic playing field through extensive case study research.
The MBA in International Business program (90 ECTS) lasts one year, divided into three-terms. Each term students complete five courses, including industrial visits and guest speaker sessions. In order to graduate, students must complete a management research methods module and a dissertation subject in addition to the other courses.
International Business graduates leave EU with a diverse skill set that will enable them to be effective leaders in a number of different business applications. Students will also:
- Gain a comprehensive vision of the way in which businesses work and develop strategies to react to changes.
- Hone problem-solving, analytical and evaluation skills.
- Complete marketing campaigns for different local and global sectors.
- Experiment with different techniques that help lead to desired outcomes and clearer decisions.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||30|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||25|
Course contact details
- Antonella Mela
- +34 93 201 81 71
- +34 93 201 79 35