- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students who do not meet the criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Months of entry
January, March, October
Rapid political, economic, social and technological changes are taking place across the world. In order to cope with and actively shape these complex changes, new forms of leadership are required. This one-year program (three terms) explores the realities of being an authentic leader in the 21st century, from making strategic decisions, managing people and performance and negotiating effectively, to operational and marketing management. Focusing on the development of critical-thinking and executive skills, this program will give you the tools to be an effective leader and to adapt to future changes in business.
This program is available on our Barcelona, Geneva, Munich, Montreux and Online campuses.
Find out more about our graduate programs.
Information for international students
EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
Our Student Services Department will help you with all you need to know about living and studying in our campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux or Munich. We ensure our students have access to all the resources they need, from providing information on the different EU programs to help finding accommodation, finding out how to register as a resident in the city, information on how to apply for essentials like medical insurance or how to choose and set up a bank account in your new country of residence.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Sacha Lieutard
- +34 93 201 81 71