- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students who do not meet the criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Months of entry
January, March, October
Technology advances have dramatically changed the way businesses function. Expertise in business analytics and data science is essential to leverage technology for optimal results. Applying a hands-on approach, this program gives you a comprehensive foundation in data science, using leading software, tools and applications. You will gain practical experience with advanced web-based applications and toolsets, understand how to use data as a strategic resource and learn to apply data management skills to a business setting in order to effectively implement data-driven solutions.
Students completing this master’s pursue careers in:
• Data analytics
• Business analysis consultancy
• Operations analysis
• Data science
Thisprogram is available in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Online.
Information for international students
EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
Our Student Services Department will help you with all you need to know about living and studying in our campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux or Munich. We ensure our students have access to all the resources they need, from providing information on the different EU programs to help finding accommodation, finding out how to register as a resident in the city, information on how to apply for essentials like medical insurance or how to choose and set up a bank account in your new country of residence.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Degree Awarded: A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain. A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Course contact details