Digital Marketing, Transformation and Design Thinking
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students who do not meet the criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Months of entry
January, March, October
The digital transformation of business is accelerating, and customers are increasingly empowered and selective. This program will give you the skills needed to design effective digital marketing campaigns, apply strategic approaches to digital transformation and re-design and re-imagine businesses and products through new technologies. You will also learn to understand consumer motivation and the fundamentals behind search engine algorithms. They will also develop innovative ideas using design thinking among other ideation techniques.
Students completing this master’s pursue careers in:
• Digital business transformation
• Digital marketing
• Search engine optimization
• Design strategy
Thisprogram is available in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Online.
Information for international students
EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
Our Student Services Department will help you with all you need to know about living and studying in our campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux or Munich. We ensure our students have access to all the resources they need, from providing information on the different EU programs to help finding accommodation, finding out how to register as a resident in the city, information on how to apply for essentials like medical insurance or how to choose and set up a bank account in your new country of residence.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Degree Awarded: A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain. A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Course contact details