Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Months of entry
In addition to acquiring advanced skills in business and management, the MBA with a pathway in project management provides you with a deep understanding of the theories and practices of project management enabling you to identify new problems and challeng - es essential this field and the overall success of an organization. You will learn how to establish specific project objectives, appraise resource requirements and select and apply the appropriate project man - agement concepts, models, tools and techniques for enhanced organizational performance.
On successful completion of this program, you will earn a state-recognized Dublin Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications, Ireland (QQI).
Students completing this pathway pursue careers in: • Healthcare • Public sector • Non-profit • Financial
Information for international students
EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
Our Student Services Department will help you with all you need to know about living and studying in our campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux or Munich. We ensure our students have access to all the resources they need, from providing information on the different EU programs to help finding accommodation, finding out how to register as a resident in the city, information on how to apply for essentials like medical insurance or how to choose and set up a bank account in your new country of residence.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
EQF level 7/NFQ level 9
Course contact details