- Completed application form.
- 1 copy of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and transcripts.
- Proof of English fluency: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native; or equivalent.
- 2 letters of recommendation (use of PPI recommended).
- 1 written or video essay.
- 1 copy of CV/résumé.
Applicants must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE. 5+ years of professional work experience (may include military service).
- An interview with the Dean.
Months of entry
January, March, October
The MBA in International Business provides students with the knowhow to navigate a world with rapidly dissipating borders. Today’s successful professionals must come with a varied skill set which is adaptable to the diversity and international nature of the global market. Students develop a broad understanding of the global economic playing field through extensive case study research.
The MBA in International Business program (90 ECTS) lasts one year, divided into three-terms. Each term students complete five courses, including industrial visits and guest speaker sessions. In order to graduate, students must complete a management research methods module and a dissertation subject in addition to the other courses.
International Business graduates leave EU with a diverse skill set that will enable them to be effective leaders in a number of different business applications. Students will also:
- Gain a comprehensive vision of the way in which businesses work and develop strategies to react to changes.
- Hone problem-solving, analytical and evaluation skills.
- Complete marketing campaigns for different local and global sectors.
- Experiment with different techniques that help lead to desired outcomes and clearer decisions.
This program is available on our Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Online campuses.
Find out more about our graduate programs.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- part time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +34 93 201 81 71