We welcome applicants with varied qualifications, but typically you’ll need an undergraduate degree in computing, software engineering, game programming or related fields. You’ll also need experience of computer programming (i.e. presence on GitHub and/or StackExchange, source code excerpts, technical reports, etc). Our typical applicants hold an undergraduate degree of 2:2 or above, or equivalent experience.
We’ll also welcome your application if you have formal or 'certified' learning (such as training courses not run by universities or colleges) and learning from work experience or self-study. This is called Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL), and should have been gained within the last five years, and be equivalent to the learning outcomes of our minimum entry qualifications.
Months of entry
Are you fascinated by artificial intelligence? This stimulating, practise-focused AI Master's course will give you a deep understanding of how to leverage artificial intelligence in games.
At Falmouth, you’ll join the people breaking boundaries in the world of gaming. You’ll work with artists and designers in a studio environment, testing and experimenting with cutting-edge techniques.
You'll interrogate the contexts of this new global industry and make your own ideas happen. And with mentoring from renowned researchers, you'll graduate fully equipped for your career in this revolutionary field.
- Build your skills by devising AI for games, both in solo and co-creative contexts
- Learn from world-leading researchers in AI and veteran programmers from industry
- Gain a Master's in artificial intelligence, along with technical and transferable expertise that will give you a head start in a highly competitive sector
- Join an international community of professional makers and creatives
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0) 1326 254350