- A first academic degree* (Bachelor, Diploma or equivalent)
- At least one year of relevant work experience
- Sufficient written and spoken English skills** (TOEFL - 90 iBT / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
- Successful participation in our admission interview
*Applicants without a first academic degree must complete an elibilitiy assessment and demonstrate a level of knowledge comparable to that of a first university degree relevant to the intended course of study.
**Language proficiency waivers are possible for candidates, who have completed a previous degree in English, lived in an English speaking country for longer than a year or whose work language is English (confirmation from an employer required).
Months of entry
The Master in Data Analytics & Management programme is a part-time Master of Science entirely taught in English where you can work full-time while studying part-time. It is offered online and on campus so you can alternate in-person and online lessons.
This programme empowers you with the skills and competencies to lead data-driven organisations through digital and business transformation. You will acquire skills in big data, digital transformation, disruptive/new business models, communication and leadership, which are all required to manage digital transformation in an ever-changing world.
- Compatible with full-time work by alternating block weeks and self-study phases
- Cooperation with SAP Innovation Center
- #12 worldwide for Best Business Schools for Digital Transformation and #1 in Germany according to The Times Higher Education (THE) ranking.
- Our lecturers are specialised in state-of-the-art scientific knowledge and are experienced in managing digital transformation
- Join our Entrepreneurship Accelerator or Incubator for personalised mentoring
- An extensive network of industry experts and potential employers
- Access to our AI Lab
- A combination of technical, strategical and data-driven organisational skills
Information for international students
If you are currently living abroad, please check visa restrictions for part-time study programmes.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Gabrielle Crossley