A 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
English proficiency options
- English native speaker
- Degree obtained in English
- IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component)
Months of entry
The MSc Strategic Business Management programme covers fundamental concepts in business strategy and performance management. This programme provides graduates with the skills to develop and understand how to manage national and international organisations. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
Who is the Strategic Business Management for?
This programme is ideal for individuals interested in becoming successful managers, consultants, analysts, or entrepreneurs.
Employment stats and USP’s
- The University of Law is a prestigious university in the UK with an employability rate of 97%*
- The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors
- *97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
- Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor
With the MSc Strategic Business Management, graduates can secure roles such as operational manager, entrepreneur, consultant, or analyst. A postgraduate degree in this subject will prepare graduates for a more senior and global career. Along with this, the Dedicated Careers Centre will prepare students for post-studies with exposure to company visits, CV and application preparation, along with helping them to discover which industry they'd like to work in.
Fees and funding
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries