Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
21 years at the start of the program.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject.
Months of entry
Integrate the Latest Concepts and Techniques of Real Estate
This is the only master’s degree in the world to give you a comprehensive and systematic understanding of real estate, capital markets and global hotel development. Ideal for those wanting to become a chartered surveyor, work for a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), fund, bank or asset management team, this program opens the door to the world of real estate finance and hospitality development.
This MSc is designed for recent graduates with limited or no work experience – or career changers – who hold a bachelor’s degree. Preferably, your bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) would be in business, finance or hospitality.
The program consists of two academic semesters followed by one internship semester.
Semester 1 & 2
International Hotel Development and Asset Management
- Hospitality Business Trends and Strategies
- Hospitality Financial Analysis and Performance
- Global Hotel and Resort Development
- Hotel Asset Management
- Negotiating Hotel Management Contracts
- STR Certificate I & II
Real Estate Investment
- Global Real Estate Markets
- Real Estate Finance Principles & Valuation Methods
- Real Estate Mergers and Acquisitions
- Institutional Investments in Real Estate
- Sustainable Real Estate
- HVS Hotel Valuation Certificate
- Argus Software Development Certificate
Investment Strategies and Financing
- Capital Markets
- Portfolio Management
- Advanced Financing and Fixed Income
- Private Equity
- Advanced Financial Modelling
- Bloomberg Market Concepts Certificate
- Business field trips to Dubai and Amsterdam
- 6-month internship
- Business Research Project
Information for international students
Minimum English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last three years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, you will be asked to provide one of the following:
- IELTS: overall 6.0 and min. 5.5 in every sub-component*
- TOEFL: Internet-based 80 or paper-based 550
- First Cambridge Exam: Grade A
- Cambridge Advanced Exam: Grade C
*Only tests taken/issued in an official IELTS testing centre are accepted.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Mark O'Brien