21 years at the start of the program.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in a relevant field (business, finance or hospitality preferred). Subjects taken in your undergraduate such as Accounting and Finance will be reviewed by the school prior acceptance.
Months of entry
This is the only Master’s degree in the world to give you a comprehensive and systematic understanding of real estate, capital markets and global hotel development. Ideal for those wanting to become a chartered surveyor, work for a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), fund, bank or asset management team, this program opens the door to the world of real estate finance and hospitality development.
Information for international students
Minimum English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last three years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- IELTS: overall 6.0 and min. 5.5 in every sub-component*
- TOEFL: Internet-based 80 or paper-based 550
- First Cambridge Exam: Grade A
- Cambridge Advanced Exam: Grade C
- Non-EU or EEA passport holders will need to undertake IELTS UKVI: 6.0 overall and min. 5.5 in every sub-component
*Only tests taken/issued in an official IELTS testing center are accepted.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details