You should have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least upper second class standard in a relevant/related subject and/or high level professional experience in a discipline related to computing in the creative industries, including computer games, film/TV/video post-production, social media and the web, visualisation and computer graphics-based practices.
When applying, please specify your preferred pathway i.e. Computing [games and entertainment]. You must demonstrate in your written application and in interview that you have a capacity for creative and cultural entrepreneurship, and that you are able to meet the intellectual demands of the programme.
Months of entry
- Course I: Theories of the Culture Industry: work, creativity and precariousness
- Course II: Creative Practice
- Course III: Entrepreneurial Modelling
- Course IV: Entrepreneurial Practices and Modes of Production within one creative industry sector
- Course V: Dissertation or Project/Portfolio plus reflective analysis
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7078 5300