You should normally have an undergraduate degree of at least upper second class standard in a relevant subject, or relevant industry experience.
Months of entry
There is a growth in the number of entrepreneurs starting businesses with social and environmental purposes. This exciting MA will enable you to develop a critical understanding of and practical insights into modes of social enterprise.
There is an urgent need for talented individuals who can design novel solutions to our most profound societal challenges.
This international MA provides practical and sociological tools to individuals motivated to develop alternative economic practices and frameworks to meet such challenges. These might include (but are not limited to) social enterprises, collaborative innovation networks, hubs, digital platforms, support intermediaries and/or policy proposals.
Benefitting from the MA’s timely educational content as well as from its firm roots in London’s rich networks, our students go on to become thought leaders in the burgeoning social innovation field, advancing it in a creative fashion from their chosen angle. Past graduates have gone on to create their own social enterprises or to work for prestigious organisations such as the Yunus Institute and Social Enterprise UK, while some have elected to carry out advanced research into social innovation.
This MA is ideal for:
- Current social entrepreneurs hoping to develop their expertise further (roughly 25% of our students from the UK and EU study part-time while working in the field)
- Undergraduates aspiring to become social innovators and changemakers
- Intrapreneurs interested in organisational transformation within the creative sector or any other sector of interest
- Support organisation/infrastructure architects and policy makers (including those who wish to advance the field of social innovation in their cities/areas/countries)
- Those interested in becoming analysts and knowledge experts in this field (including academic researchers with PhDs)
Information for international students
If your first language is not English you need a minimum score of 7.0 in IELTS (including 7.0 in the written element).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7078 5300