Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Learn more via the course page.
Months of entry
The two year modular programme is delivered over 22 sessions. Year one modules will focus on soft tissue surgery- the eight taught modules will cover a range of subjects including gastro-intestinal surgery, urinary and reproductive surgery and ear and upper airway surgery.
These modules will be complemented by four full day practical sessions.
Year two modules cover orthopaedics and spinal surgery delivered via six taught modules and four full day practical sessions covering joint and fracture repair, bone grafting, external skeletal fixation and spinal surgery.
The programme has been designed to enable you to:
- Develop new enthusiasm and confidence in your surgical capabilities
- Provide an enhanced service to your clients and patients.
- Generate increased revenue in your practice.
- Meet like-minded colleagues and develop lifelong friendships.
- Meet and learn from world-class teachers.
- Gain both a Postgraduate Certificate (PgC) and a GPCert (SAS) qualification in two years.
For full details of this course visit Improve International.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Office