- +5 years of managerial experience
- Minimum 10 years work experience
- University degree or equivalent*
- International experience
- Leading transnational teams and/or projects will be highly valued
Months of entry
In today’s fast-paced business world, executives must ensure they maintain their competitive business edge. In order to be a senior manager and certainly to be a leader at the “C” level (CEO, CFO, CIO, COO, etc.) one needs a full view of the organization. The higher one progresses in an organization, the broader one’s view must become. Leadership is critical, but that is not enough. An integrated full view of business, free of blind spots, is necessary to lead at this level.
- 360-degree business understanding
- Global leadership
- Business innovation
- Global business management
Fees and funding
Please see the fees and funding page for details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheena Mehta