An MBA Out of the Ordinary demands that we recruit students who have demonstrated great success in their careers, no matter what their background. We take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate in order to bring in the most talented, most interesting candidates with a range of competencies.We are looking for unconventional thinkers with 5 years of experience on average.
Months of entry
The last decade has brought countless new opportunities and challenges in the business world. Expanded connectivity, smart technologies, and increasing lifespans are changing how we think about work. What’s more, companies are becoming more global than ever before, and demographic changes are shifting economic power. More than ever, business leaders must be adaptable problem-solvers with a high degree of cultural intelligence.
To effectively prepare students, the IMBA program works like a hothouse for personal growth. You will not only be surrounded by students with all types of experiences from every industry, but you will also discover your shared values and collective strengths as a global community that embraces unconventional thinking.
Finally, with the help of IE professors who are experts in their fields, the IMBA curriculum will give you a solid foundation in both business fundamentals and entrepreneurial thinking that will be indispensable in your future career, no matter what you aspire to be.
Fees and funding
• The IE Foundation offers different types of scholarships, as well as fellowships, designed for different types of IE Student profiles
• The criteria for awarding scholarships and fellowships is based on academic merit as well as economic need
• As part of IE’s continuing support for women in the workplace, a special fund for women has been created to improve access to an IE Master’s program
• IE has agreements with different financial institutions that can help with the financing of your program
• These special financing agreements offer competitive interest rates
• In some cases, students of full time programs can defer repayment of the loan for the duration of the program.
Every year, thanks to our scholarship system and our agreements with financial institutions, around 40% of IE Master students receive some form of financial assistance.