Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 1 personal statement/essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
Months of entry
- Acquire a comprehensive overview of inner workings of the international corporate world.
- Learn to structure, manage and complete highly complex, multi-stakeholder corporate transactions.
- Get to grips mandatory topics in comparative corporate law, capital markets and cross-border M&A.
- Combine legal know-how with business administration, accounting and technology.
- Discover the business and legal expertise needed to thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.
Globalization and business internationalization—coupled with the economic impact of rapid technological change—calls for lawyers with transversal skill sets. Complex, multijurisdictional transactions are the standard for large multinationals, and commercial lawyers must acquire a theoretical, commercial and practical understanding of these cross-border transactions to manage client’s needs and expectations.
This specialization in International Law responds to these changes, educating the next generation of border-breaking commercial lawyers. It offers rigorous academic and professional training in corporate law, finance, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, tax, international trade, antitrust, and other vital modules for today’s commercial lawyers. Real-life examples and case studies will give students practical, technologically focused experience into deals of this kind, paving the way for their future careers.
Information for international students
English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7), Duolingo English Test (minimum score 120) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. The English exam is valid for two years, from the date taken (only for full-time programs).
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- DIEGO PEÑA ZULUETA
- (+34) 91 568 96 00