Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Experience of management at executive level and completion of two 15-credit courses in the King's Business School Executive Education open programme.
An undergraduate degree with 2:1 honours in any discipline is also normally expected but candidates who do not have a 2:1 undergraduate degree, but who meet the requirements above, may also apply.
Months of entry
Our programme offers a distinctive high quality, postgraduate level education for experienced and practising (mid-career) executives in business and management related subjects in a research active and intellectually challenging environment.
This course specifically aims to:
- Enhance students’ knowledge of a variety of management related topics tailored to meet their need.
- Provide students with the opportunity to examine and understand the subjects as they apply to their own sector and organisation.
- Equip students with up to date knowledge and technical skills that they can apply on their return to their working environment in order that they can critically evaluate the impact and effectiveness of their current leadership/management practice
- Foster a context in which students can learn from a diverse and experienced cohort.
- Provide opportunities for learning from practitioners and experts in the field and for reflection on their own practice.
- Improve personal effectiveness, thereby enhancing the quality of management
- Facilitate students to integrate theory with practice through assignments that combine academic rigour with practical, practitioner relevant institution analysis.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-72 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Officer