Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A dental qualification acceptable to the College (BDS or BSc (or equivalent) in Dental Therapy), or full registration with the UK GDC or international country’s equivalent. Current employment as a dentist or dental therapist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment, UK or abroad.
Months of entry
Our Advanced Minimum Intervention Dentistry MSc (AMID) provides a beneficial clinical and business approach to tooth-preserving oral health management in dental practice. Our course is designed for dentists and Dental Care Professionals to develop minimum intervention preventive and tooth-preserving operative, patient management and practice management skills. The course will give you the tools to maximise both the clinical effectiveness and financial potential of your dental practice.
This innovative MSc is structured to meet your professional development needs with minimal disruption to family and work commitments, while enabling you to gain a higher qualification from King’s.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Intensive face-to-face residential blocks to learn and master the latest techniques.
- International teaching team of experts including minimum intervention (MI) practicing dentists.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible36 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Distance Dentistry