Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A dental qualification acceptable to King's with employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.
Months of entry
Our Aesthetic Dentistry MSc is an innovative course that will give you the skills and knowledge to provide high quality functional dental restorations with optimal aesthetic value. The course focuses on training you to provide dental care where there is a clinical need to restore oral health and function, and also covers cosmetic and facial techniques. This course is mostly delivered online, so you can study anywhere in the world with minimum disruption to your professional and personal life while benefitting from world-class teaching.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Intensive face-to-face residential blocks to learn and practice contemporary clinical techniques at world-class training facilities.
- Course material delivered by a team of highly experienced clinical tutors and academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Multi-authored online course text material supported by extensive references and access to institutional library facilities.
- Online support through regular webinars and tutorials presented by core staff and expert tutors.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7848 1235