Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
BDS or equivalent and registration with the UK General Dental Council (GDC). Currently working in general dental practice in the UK.
Months of entry
The two-year, part-time, postgraduate diploma in Endodontics aims to enhance the endodontic skills of newly qualified dentists and experienced practitioners. It will develop their technical, diagnostic and treatment planning skills necessary to practice modern clinical endodontics. This will be facilitated by hands-on patient treatment sessions under close supervision and laboratory sessions. Seminars will serve to increase the knowledge and understanding of the scientific basis of endodontics and to enable them to use evidence-based dentistry in clinical endodontics.
- Created in collaboration with the Department of Restorative Dentistry at King’s College Hospital
- A unique and comprehensive blend of practical training, clinical practice, seminars and independent study
- Enhance endodontic skills whilst working in general dental practice
- Develop technical, diagnostic and treatment planning skills to practice modern clinical endodontics effectively and efficiently
- Treat endodontic patients in the hospital under direct supervision from experts and specialists in Endodontics
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions