Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
UK applicants will be expected to have a diploma in Professional Studies (Maxillofacial Prosthetics & Technology) or a degree in Dental Technology with at least two years post-qualification technical experience.
- Overseas applicants should have a dental technology qualification and at least two years postgraduate experience.
- Overseas applicants will not be expected to have completed the Diploma in Professional studies (Maxillofacial Prosthetics & Technology) but must have a focused interest in maxillofacial and craniofacial technology.
- Overseas applicants will also be accepted with a dental qualification if employed as a prosthodontist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.
Months of entry
Our Maxillofacial Prosthetic Rehabilitation MSc has been designed for maxillofacial prosthetists, technologists and prosthodontists to learn to use cutting-edge digital technology for intra and extra-oral prosthetic facial rehabilitation in clinical practice.
Delivered primarily online, the course will enable you to develop your technical skills and develop higher standards of clinical practice. The content is prepared by world-leading experts, augmented with face-to-face training, and enables you to enhance your knowledge of prosthetic facial rehabilitation and improve your clinical and technical skills while continuing to practice.
To access exclusive content including tasters and webinars, sign up here.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Intensive face-to-face training blocks, teaching theory and best clinical practice.
- Teaching team of world experts led by Dr Trevor Coward.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Distance Learning