The typical entry requirement for graduate study is a Bachelor's degree with minimum 2:1 Honours (or overseas equivalent) in medicine, nursing or an allied health sciences subject and you will currently be working as a band six or equivalent.
Months of entry
The Advanced Paediatrics MSc course is a multidisciplinary master’s degree designed for doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other allied health professionals. This advanced study programme concentrates on expanding your research and evidence-based evaluation skills in clinical practice and leadership, as well as enhancing your career opportunities in research and academia.
- The content of the Advanced Paediatrics MSc reflects the expertise of King's Health Partners staff, who together provide clinical services to one quarter of the population in London, one of the world's most economically and socially diverse cities.
- You will be working with established leaders with advanced knowledge of the management process of modern-day NHS Trusts.
- Close collaboration with the Paediatric Academic staff at St George’s Hospital provides a demanding and diverse study programme.
- Learn about leadership from some of the country's most inspirational clinical specialists.
- Key specialist areas of study include Paediatric Critical Care, Neonatology, Respiratory and Allergy, Cardiology, Hepatology, Renal and Gastroenterology, and a new module of Child Mental Health.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Simon Broughton, Programme Director
- + 44 (0) 20 3299 4697