Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Students must satisfy the following entry requirements:
- A diploma in Nursing from Nanyang Polytechnic or Ngee Ann Polytechnic; or an approved institution OR Nursing overseas qualification from an approved Higher Education Institution (equivalent to 120 Level 5 credits)
- Current registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- GPA of ≥ 2.7 as a benchmark for admission. In the case of an applicant without a GPA of ≥ 2.7, King’s may evaluate, on a case-by-case basis, other academic achievements and employer’s recommendation presented by the applicant.
- Language: ‘O’ Level English or English, as detailed in King’s entry requirements OR An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6 in each band/skill or equivalent score in another recognised test if they obtained their qualification from countries where English is not the standard medium of instruction and/or their first language.
Months of entry
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing with Honours at King's College London offers a flexible opportunity for qualified nurses in Singapore to study for a degree qualification part-time. The course can be taken by experienced and newly qualified registered nurses.
- You will be studying at the top nursing faculty in the UK, ranked second in the world (2020 QS World University Rankings)
- Our study courses are delivered by internationally renowned clinicians and academics.
- Offered on a blended learning basis, the course provides students with a King's College London nursing degree, taught in Singapore and online
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions