Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The normal entry requirement for the BSc is a Diploma in Higher Education (120 Level 5 credits) (or overseas equivalent). Applicants must be registered nurses with the NMC or an equivalent governing body for international applicants. IELTS 6.5 overall, minimum of 6.0 in all skills.
Months of entry
Please note this programme is not suitable if you want to train to become a nurse. It is only available to qualified nurses (either in UK or overseas).
Whether you're a registered nurse in the UK, or working abroad as a registered nurse, King's College London can help you take the next step in your healthcare career. It's likely you became a qualified nurse by completing a diploma. Our one-year Nursing Studies BSc gives you the chance to top that up to a degree and develop valuable research skills.
- Learn from our experts who are at the forefront of their field.
- Study at the top nursing faculty in the UK, ranked second in the world (QS World University Rankings 2020).
- Become a confident leader in your area of specialism.
- Develop your analytical mind and understand how research impacts practice.
- Join a diverse community of nurses from the UK and abroad.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions