2:1 degree in medicine, psychology, nursing, professions allied to medicine (e.g. radiography) or a scientific degree such as biomedical science, neuroscience or computer science.
Months of entry
Our unique Early Intervention in Psychosis course provides worldclass specialised training in the early identification and clinical treatment of psychosis, focusing on the detection and management of early symptoms. This approach is highly effective in reducing the long-term impact of psychotic illness. You will learn the relevant skills in early intervention and other areas of mental health. You will also acquire transferable skills training, including career planning and progression, personal statement and CV writing, interviewing, public speaking and presenting scientific data to a lay or non-specialist audience.
- The only MSc in Early Intervention in Psychosis worldwide.
- Integrated approach including biological, psychological and social perspectives.
- You will acquire expertise and experience applicable to all areas of mental health.
- Taught by clinicians and academics who have carried out pioneering work in this area.
- Opportunity to develop your own research ideas or join existing research projects.
- Individually tailored clinical placement in the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
- You will receive training and support with your career planning and progression.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Andrea Mechelli