A bachelor's degree with 2:1 honours (or overseas equivalent) in any subject. Professional qualifications in an applied area including nursing or other non-medical health profession, counselling, psychotherapy or education may be considered. Applicants must have a pass (grades A* - C) in GCSE Mathematics or equivalent.
Months of entry
September, June, May, March
The online Psychology and Neuroscience of Mental Health course aims to provide a comprehensive and integrated exploration of our current understanding of the psychological and neuroscientific basis of mental health. By drawing on the wealth of research, education and clinical expertise and experience across our world-renowned Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience (IoPPN), the course will appeal to those with a personal interest in the area of psychology, neuroscience and mental health, and who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills base.
- You will benefit from the IoPPN’s multidisciplinary expertise – combining psychological and neuroscientific approaches, in addition to epidemiological and genetic research. This expertise covers science and research, education and clinical practice.
- You will be exposed first hand to the world-leading research and clinical practice conducted by King’s College London’s Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience.
- You will learn advanced methods that are used to understand the psychological, neurobiological and socio-environmental basis of mental health.
- You will develop a highly specialised knowledge and understanding of the human and clinical manifestation of mental health-related problems, incorporating an exploration of the perspectives of those experiencing mental-health challenges.
- Exclusive online access to lectures produced exclusively for the course by International experts in the addictions field.
Information for international students
Please check our pages for international students: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/international
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for more information: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/fees-and-funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Kyle Dyer
- +44 (0)1279 623678