Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
BSc in Nutrition (minimum of 2:1 or equivalent) or MSc in Nutrition (minimum of merit, 60%, or equivalent).
Months of entry
The Dietetics study programme aims to equip graduates who already have a BSc or MSc in Nutrition with the knowledge, skills and professional attitudes required to practice as a Registered Dietitian.
- We are Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
- You will be taught by leading researchers in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
- You will undertake 28 weeks of practice placements in a variety of settings.
- Unique opportunities to attend meetings at the Royal Society of Medicine Forum on Food and Health, and a thriving Nutrition Society.
- King’s College London is ranked 17th in the world for Clinical, Pre-clinical and Health (Times Higher Education 2020 subject ranking).
- You will be eligible to apply for Registration in Dietetics with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions