Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum 2:1 first degree in biological science, including components of biochemistry and physiology, or a registrable qualification in medicine, dentistry or veterinary medicine.
Months of entry
Our Nutrition MSc is an intensive conversion course ideal for graduates in biological sciences or medicine. We will give you a broad knowledge and understanding of the field of nutrition and develop your scientific skills to a graduate level. You will study with some of the world’s foremost experts in the area and undertake a research project under their guidance.
- An ideal way into the field if your background is in a related subject like biology or medicine
- Study in a top research environment, surrounded by experts in everything from FODMAP to metal metabolism
- The subjects you’ll cover will prepare you for a wide range of careers in research, the food industry, education or government
- Learn to collect and analyse data with the research skills module, then conduct a research project supervised by one of our specialists
- Apply to join the UK Voluntary Register of Nutrionists when you graduate
- Benefit from the expertise and facilities at the Metabolic Research Unit
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions