We welcome applications from anyone with a good honours (or equivalent) in any relevant discipline.
If you do not have an honours degree, you will need to show us evidence that you know enough about the relevant subjects to understand the course materials – for example, a professional qualification, training or work experience in a relevant field.
Months of entry
Enhance your career prospects with a course that equips you with the skills you need to gain high-level positions in the accounting and finance industries. We offer you practical experience of industry-standard methods, tools and data, set in a global context and taught by international staff.
- This course is accredited by the Association of Corporate Treasurers and offers exemptions from their professional exams.
- This course has been ranked in the top 50 accountancy and auditing courses in western Europe by the Eduniversal masters ranking 2015/16.
- Kingston Business School was one of only a few of the 120 UK business schools to be awarded an 'excellent' rating for its teaching quality by the Higher Education Funding Council.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
- The programme has been developed in consultation with finance professionals at RBS Capital Markets, Commerzbank AG, Standard Chartered Bank and NatWest Bank to give you the practical, real-life skills employers require in this highly competitive sector.
- We are one of only a handful of UK universities that offer a Bloomberg trading room, giving you the opportunity to develop the hands-on skills employers want.
- There are regular talks from practising industry experts such as the former head of Financial Services Authority.
- As well as studying an international curriculum, you will meet and work with students from a wide variety of countries and cultures who can add international insight to class discussions and working groups, and give you a global alumni network.
- Study in one of London's happiest boroughs, with some of London's lowest crime rates, but still be within easy reach of central London.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
1 year full-time or 2 years full-time including professional placement.
Course contact details
- Admissions Team