We welcome applications from anyone with a good honours (or equivalent) in any relevant discipline. The most important requirement is a proven interest in the fields of finance and business management – and the willingness and determination to work hard to expand your knowledge and understanding of real-life business scenarios.
If you do not have an honours degree you will need to provide evidence that you have satisfactory knowledge of relevant subjects. This could be an appropriate professional qualification, training, or work experience in a relevant field. Please contact the postgraduate admissions team to find out more.
Months of entry
This course is a combination of two highly successful courses run by the Business School – the Accounting and Finance MSc and the International Business Management MSc – both of which have established an international reputation for excellence. It is an intensive, thorough and challenging programme, designed to give you the theoretical and practical skills essential for managing today's businesses.
This course is suitable for both experienced corporate finance and financial management practitioners who want to add to their skills, and those looking for a career in the area.
- This course is accredited by the Association of Corporate Treasurers and offers exemptions from their professional exams.
- The programme has been developed in consultation with finance professionals at RBS Capital Markets, Commerzbank AG, Standard Chartered Bank and NatWest Bank to give you the practical, real-life skills employers require in this highly competitive sector.
- We are one of only a handful of UK universities that offer a Bloomberg trading room, giving you the opportunity to develop the hands-on skills employers want.
- There are regular talks from practising industry experts such as the former head of Financial Services Authority.
- As well as studying an international curriculum, you will meet and work with students from a wide variety of countries and cultures who can add international insight to class discussions and working groups, and give you a global alumni network.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team