We welcome applications from anyone with a good honours (or equivalent) in any relevant discipline.
If you do not have an honours degree, you will need to show us evidence that you know enough about the relevant subjects to understand the course materials - for example, a professional qualification, training or work experience in a relevant field.
Months of entry
Investment and financial risk is a highly competitive sector – and this course will give you the IT and research skills employers demand. This rigorous and intensive masters course is designed to produce high-calibre, analytical graduates with practical skills who are ready to slot in to a specialised role. As a graduate, you will be ready to work in investment, trading, financial analysis, fund management, banking, financial services, finance and financial consultancy.
- This course is accredited by the Association of Corporate Treasurers and offers exemptions from their professional exams.
- An extremely practical programme using real examples, the latest research and theories, and live data.
- Kingston Business School is one of only a handful of UK universities that offer a Bloomberg trading room, giving you the opportunity to develop the hands-on skills employers want.
- Get additional qualifications while you study: you can apply for Bloomberg certification. You can also prepare for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential, since you will cover so many aspects of it in your coursework.
- Programme developed with advice from finance professionals at RBS Capital Markets, Commerzbank AG, Standard Chartered Bank and NatWest Bank.
- Lectures by sector experts, as well as Kingston Business School's own teaching staff, who have been awarded an 'excellent' rating for the quality of their teaching.
- Suitable for students who have not studied economics, finance or accountancy at bachelors level, as well as those with previous qualifications and experience.
- Meet and work with students from a wide variety of countries and cultures, who add international insight to class discussions and working groups, giving you a global alumni network.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team