We welcome students from all backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. As a minimum, applicants should have:
- a good honours degree or equivalent; and
- a willingness to learn, develop and change.
Months of entry
Do you crave a management role, but have a first degree in another subject? This is our most popular postgraduate course, offering modules covering a wide selection of topics that equip you with the practical skills you need to excel in management or consultancy. It gives you the opportunity to gain expertise in individual business disciplines without limiting your employment options. You can choose to specialise in an area of business that interests you most. Pathways include entrepreneurship, marketing, or project management. Or, you can stay on the general international business management path.
- This course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- Add study at the prestigious Boston University to your course and gain a dual masters degree.
- Opportunity to gain a recognised Prince 2 qualification, completely funded by us.
- Possibility to participate in a week-long study visit to a foreign business school where you will meet students studying a similar course and undertake visits to local companies.
- Your assessments will reflect real business situations including undertaking a consultancy project with a real business instead of a dissertation. Recent students have worked with General Electric (GE), L'Oreal, Henkel, Kimberly-Clark and Arqiva.
- You'll benefit from an international curriculum and our students come from all over the world to study, so you will finish the course with an international network of contacts.
- Kingston Business School is one of only a few of the 120 UK business schools to be awarded an 'excellent' rating for its teaching quality by the Higher Education Funding Council.
- Kingston Business School is part of an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team