A degree in Economics, Finance or a related subject which has included a significant component of Economics and quantitative techniques.
Months of entry
This programme is designed to equip graduates with the skills, knowledge and technical capabilities to enter careers in the banking and financial sectors – either on the corporate or the regulatory side – as well as consultancy and higher education. It is also a pathway to undertake a PhD.
Those studying on the programme will benefit from being taught by a mix of prominent academics and professionals in the field. With lectures and discussions supported by group work, presentations, statistical computer labs and case studies, you will gain an understanding of key issues related to the areas of monetary economics, the banking industry and financial markets.
· Applied Econometrics
· Banking Regulation and Financial Stability
· Foundations of Financial Markets
· International Money and Banking
· Macroeconomics for Money, Banking and Finance
· Market Risk Forecasting and Control
· Microeconomics for Money, Banking and Finance
· Principles of Financial Intermediation
· Advanced Corporate Finance
· Behavioural Finance
· International Money and Finance
· Risk Management in Commercial Banking
· Professional Ethics: Standards in Finance and Accounting Practices
Information for international students
IELTS: 7.0 or equivalent (minimum element scores apply).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0)1524 590733