A good second class honours degree or its equivalent, in a relevant subject area.
Months of entry
This is our most flexible taught programme. You take one core module and a dissertation that further develops your specialist interests.
We also offer an extended dissertation option. Support for your studies is provided by the non-credit Postgraduate Academic Study Skills module, which runs in terms 1, 2 and 3.
· Research Methods in Linguistics and English Language
· Cognitive Linguistics
· Critical Discourse Analysis
· English Grammar: a Cognitive Approach
· Experimental Approaches to Language and Cognition
· Learning and Teaching in Digitally Mediated Spaces
· Second Language Acquisition
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in listening and speaking and at least 6.5 in reading and writing) or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0)1524 593028