Our digital doors are open to both local and international students from diverse educational and social backgrounds. We offer no international surcharge and believe having a multi-disciplinary and multi-national cohort is best for student development. Typically, applicants for the Executive MBA will:
- Either hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree: Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent. Or, have significant work experience (10 years + in a management role).
- Have 3 years’ management experience: The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Ability to communicate their ideas effectively: In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
- Basic IT Skills: E.g. word-processing, email and internet will also be expected.
- English Language: If English is not your first language, you must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of English language skills:
- IELTS: 6.5 with 5.5 minimum in each skill
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade C or above
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Grade B or above
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60 with 51 in each component
- IBT TOEFL: 90 with no subtest less than 17
Months of entry
The global business environment is constantly evolving. This online programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to tackle leadership positions in complex, ever-changing organisations – without quitting your day job.
Our Online Executive MBA is aimed at middle-managers who want to develop their understanding of management and enhance their professional potential.
It covers the key principles and practices of management and draws on real-life experience to provide you with meaningful insights into management theory and practice.
You will learn in a multidisciplinary group of professionals from around the world with a variety of different backgrounds. This will give you insights and knowledge across industries, allowing for a learning experience that applies to real-world scenarios and context.
Application deadline: 15th August 2021
Fees and funding
Interest-free payment plans are available.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114