Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Our digital doors are open to both local and international students from diverse educational and social backgrounds. We offer no international surcharge and believe having a multi-disciplinary and multi-national cohort is best for student development. Typically, applicants for the Online Healthcare Management EMBA will:
- Either hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree: Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent. Or, have significant work experience (10 years + in a management role).
- Have 3 years’ management experience: The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Ability to communicate their ideas effectively: In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
- Basic IT Skills: E.g. word-processing, email and internet will also be expected.
- English Language: If English is not your first language, you must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of English language skills:
- IELTS: 6.5 with 5.5 minimum in each skill
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade C or above
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Grade B or above
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60 with 51 in each component
- IBT TOEFL: 90 with no subtest less than 17
Months of entry
Change, development and advancement in healthcare is inevitable and requires independent, conscientious and intuitive leaders. Become one by mastering the complexities of the healthcare business, without putting a pause on your career.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Transform from a learner into a leader with our Online Executive MBA in Healthcare Management.
There are many complex challenges faced by healthcare managers operating in private and public sector organisations. This programme is designed to address these challenges by developing your organisational and management skills in healthcare.
Application deadline: 15th August 2021
Fees and funding
Interest-free payment plans are available.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114