The entry requirements for this course are set by the CIM. The current requirements are listed as:
- CIM level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- Foundation Certificate in Marketing
- Any relevant level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
Months of entry
This course can make a big difference to your career. If you are working in a supportive role within a marketing department or you are an aspiring marketer, this course will enable you to focus on developing your specialist skills across a range of marketing areas.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) worked with employers to create this qualification, ensuring your learning will be up to date and will give you the marketing techniques and expertise that are in huge demand across the world. Your studies will be part-time, so you can fit this course into your existing work and personal commitments.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Enquiries