The Chartered Institute of Marketing: Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant level 4 qualification
- Foundation degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e.120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees)
Months of entry
Study a course designed by professionals for professionals and gain the skills that will give you a significant advantage in the highly competitive world of marketing.
You will develop your understanding of three key areas – the strategic role of marketing in driving successful results for an organisation, mastering metrics and strategic digital marketing. Within these key areas, you will learn to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activity and use your assessment to inform future decision making, plan for competitive advantage and measure and interpret marketing data. You will lso understand how digital measures can be used to achieve business objectives.
You may have already studied the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certificate in Professional Marketing and are primed to take up a management role. You might already hold a leadership role in marketing as an account manager, a business development manager or a marketing executive. This course will ensure your expertise remains current.
Research Excellence Framework 2014 - twice as many of our staff - 220 - were entered into the research assessment for 2014 compared to the number entered in 2008.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- CIM Diploma
- part time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admission Enquiries
- +44 (0)113 812 3113